Temp Mail API allows Developers and QA Testing teams to automatically test their Email workflows like sign-ups, and password resets with an endless amount of disposable inboxes.
Whether you do Manual Testing, use an API, or a framework like Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, or Puppeteer - Temp Mail API will close the loop on email testing.
The Temp Mail API is also suitable for creating your own Temporary Disposable Email app or website.
How it works:
- Generate any email address by using our domain names.
- Sign up on sites that require confirmation by email.
- The site sends email to the address you specify.
- The message comes to our SMTP server, processed and added to the database.
- You make a request to the API with login and domain part of email address and get a list of emails etc.
- Request API with message ID to get JSON formatted message with body, subject, date, attachments, etc. Or get raw message as arrived in base64 encoding.
You can generate any email address using our domain names without API notification - just think of your email address as username@our_domains and use it anywhere. Our servers receive all incoming messages; you just need to call them correctly. All incoming email messages are automatically removed ( self-destroyed) from our services within 1-2 hours.
For security reasons, you cannot receive messages from government services and major financial institutions or read messages from addresses on our domains such as abuse@, webmaster@, contact@, postmaster@, hostmaster@, admin@ etc. All other addresses are free to use.
The API is free to try. Please feel free to ask any questions: [email protected].